CAVE is an underground electronic clubbing experience for LGBTQ+ and friends in Brussels. The party concept is centered around providing a welcoming space for non-mainstream genders and electronic music lovers. The venue, Barrio Café, has a basement-like atmosphere that fits the spirit of the party. SteelGate club, Cave's other location, offers a large dance floor and a smoking room. Both locations are known for their good sound systems and affordable prices.
Features at CAVE:
- Two locations: Barrio Café and SteelGate club
- Known for good sound systems and affordable prices
- Electric party atmosphere
Have you been to CAVE and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about CAVE in online reviews.
- Great music and atmosphere
- Welcoming space for LGBTQ+ and friends
- Affordable prices and good sound systems at two locations
- Some reviewers found the venue to be small and stuffy
- Party-goers enjoy the unique atmosphere and music selection.
User photos from CAVE:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.