The Locker Room
The Locker Room is a sauna in London that caters to gay and bisexual men. It is located in Kennington and has recently undergone a renovation.
The sauna features a 20-man sauna, large steam room, lounge, erotic cinema, and dark rooms. The facilities are monitored by friendly staff to ensure they are clean, safe and comfortable for guests.
Features at The Locker Room:
- Free lockers and luxury towels
- 20 Man sauna
- 16 Man steam room
- 3 x Play Rooms
- Cinema Area
- 3 Power showers
- 12 Private relaxation cabins
- 1 Reception Lounge
- 1 Chill-out lounge
- Free wi-fi and internet access
- Free tea, coffee and filtered water
- Other snacks and drinks available for purchase
Show full week
We try to keep this information updated, but always
Have you been to The Locker Room and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about The Locker Room in online reviews.
- a "lovely sauna" with friendly staff except for one member who was unfriendly and rude
- a friendly gay sauna with less attitude than other places and a wide variety of men
- fabulous sauna with friendly and engaging staff and no airs or graces from other guests
- a good place to relax and have fun with kind and polite staff
- run down with narrow facilities and mostly older men, unpleasant smell, left within an hour
- not worth the price, difficult to locate facilities, slippery floors, mostly elderly men, made to feel uncomfortable, unsafe
- rude and unprofessional attendant, dirty facilities, unsafe and uninviting atmosphere
User photos from The Locker Room:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.