Sofular Bath is a traditional Turkish bath located in Istanbul's historical peninsula. The facility offers separate male and female sections and operates in a completely traditional manner, with sauna and massage on a heated stone slab. The bath has a history of over 300 years and is open every day from early morning to late at night.
In addition to the traditional Turkish bath, Sofular Bath also offers a foam massage on the heated stone slab, which is said to improve circulation and revitalize the skin. The facility aims to preserve the culture and traditions of the Ottoman Empire while providing a comfortable and relaxing experience for its local and foreign customers.
Features at Sofular Bath:
- Separate male and female sections
- Traditional sauna and massage on a heated stone slab
- Experienced staff with at least 10 years of experience in massage and knowledge of human anatomy
- Foam massage
- Open every day from early morning to late at night
Show full week
We try to keep this information updated, but always
Have you been to Sofular Bath and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Sofular Bath in online reviews.
- Some reviewers had a positive experience and enjoyed the traditional Turkish bath, massage, and sauna services, and rated the facility highly.
- Some reviewers had a negative experience and found the service to be poor or rude, and rated the facility poorly.
- Some reviewers found the staff to be demanding of tips at the end of the session.
- Some reviewers found the facility to be authentic and traditional, while others found it to be old or in need of modernizing.
- Some reviewers found the prices to be reasonable or a good value for money, while others found them to be expensive.
User photos from Sofular Bath:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.
Address:Sofular Cd. No:28, 34080, Fatih
We need your help
Do you know more about this place? Let us know.