La Kama Café (Tropical Fresh Cocktail Bar)
La Kama Café is a tropical fresh cocktail bar located in the historic Café Figueroa in the Chueca neighborhood of Madrid. Since opening its doors in 2018, it has been a popular destination for Madrilenians and visitors alike, offering a diverse and harmonious atmosphere in which to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat.
Grupo Lakama, the team behind La Kama Café, has been working in the hospitality industry for over 10 years, and is known for its commitment to creating unique and innovative experiences that support local and cultural development. Every detail is attended to with care and dedication, ensuring that guests have a truly unforgettable experience.
Features at La Kama Café (Tropical Fresh Cocktail Bar):
- Delicious cuisine featuring a mix of traditional and modern dishes
- Unique and impressive décor
Show full week
We try to keep this information updated, but always
Have you been to La Kama Café (Tropical Fresh Cocktail Bar) and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about La Kama Café (Tropical Fresh Cocktail Bar) in online reviews.
- The decor is beautiful and the atmosphere is chill
- The service is great
- The coffee is delicious and the cinnamon cookies are a nice touch
- The avocado and chueca toast were tasty
- The dessert was not great
- The acai bowl was tasty and the portions were generous
- The service was poor and the drinks never arrived.
User photos from La Kama Café (Tropical Fresh Cocktail Bar):
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.