Cruise Bar is a popular destination for people of all ages and nationalities looking for a good time. The music is good and the staff is friendly, but some reviewers have noted that it can be more of a watching than action scene. The €9 entry fee includes a couple bottles of beer, and there have been mixed reviews about the layout and atmosphere of the bar. Overall, it seems like a decent option for a night out, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Features at Cruise Bar:
- Located in the heart of the gay district of Gran Canaria, the CC Yumbo
- Established in 1994 and known internationally as a destination for the bear and leather community
- Open every night from 22:00h
- Variety of events and activities throughout the year, including the Carnival Bear in March and the Maspalomas Gay Pride in May
Show full week
We try to keep this information updated, but always
Have you been to Cruise Bar and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Cruise Bar in online reviews.
- The bar has a good mixed crowd and is recommended by some reviewers
- The bar has a friendly staff
- The bar is suitable for fun for multiple customer categories
- Some reviewers mention that it is a good place to meet people from around the world
- The bar has a good music selection
- Some reviewers mention that the bar can be noisy
- The bar is good for cruising
- Some reviewers mention that the bar is expensive
User photos from Cruise Bar:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.