Hotel Mercurio is a gay hotel located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It promises to make your vacation experience unforgettable with their attention to detail and 18 years of experience in the hospitality industry. The staff is well-equipped to pamper guests and make them feel like they are part of the family. They strive to create a cosmopolitan atmosphere that celebrates freedom and respect for everyone's individuality.
The hotel is also known for its great experiences, making guests' stays not just good, but unique and comfortable. As an LGBT-friendly hotel, Hotel Mercurio values equality and diversity, and is situated close to the city center and nightlife, making it easy for travelers to explore the area and embark on new adventures.
In addition to its great location, Hotel Mercurio also offers a legendary breakfast and has a restaurant/bar on site. Hotel Mercurio offers a memorable vacation experience for those looking for a gay-friendly hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
Features at Hotel Mercurio:
- Gay hotel in Puerto Vallarta
- Legendary breakfast
- Close to city center and nightlife
- Experienced staff with attention to detail
- Cosmopolitan atmosphere celebrating freedom and diversity
- LGBT friendly
- Unique and comfortable experience
- Restaurant/bar on site
Have you been to Hotel Mercurio and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Hotel Mercurio in online reviews.
- Great food with fresh ingredients and reasonable prices
- Outstanding service with friendly and accommodating staff
- Comfortable rooms with good AC
- Free breakfast with a good menu for lunch and dinner
- Friendly guests in the courtyard bar and in-house kitchen
- Nice small heated pool in the courtyard
- Good drinks and bartenders at the bar
- Walkable location to everything in the central romantic zone
- Budget-friendly, safe and clean hotel
- Quiet rooms with daily cleaning
- Small bathrooms
- Some rooms facing the street can be noisy
User photos from Hotel Mercurio:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.