The Boilerhouse is a gay sauna located in Dublin. The building has five floors with amenities such as a dry sauna, jacuzzi, steam-rooms, play areas and private rooms.
Upon entering, customers are provided with a wristband that opens their locker where they can find a towel and place to put their belongings. Extra towels and flip-flops are provided free of charge.
The sauna is busiest on weekends, but can also be popular during the week.
Features at The Boilerhouse:
- Five floors
- dry sauna
- play areas
- private rooms
- Extra towels and flip-flops are provided free of charge
- Toiletries available at the coffee bar
Show full week
We try to keep this information updated, but always
Have you been to The Boilerhouse and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about The Boilerhouse in online reviews.
- Good crowd
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- Staff were very friendly, answered all questions and put nervous mind at ease
- Each floor had something different, enjoyed exploring it
- Place was packed and had a great time all round
User photos from The Boilerhouse:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.
Address:12 Crane Ln, D02 DR72, Dublin
We need your help
Do you know more about this place? Let us know.