Gym Louvre is a top-rated gay sauna and fitness center located in the heart of Paris. The facility features 750 square meters of dedicated fitness space. Inside, you'll find a range of equipment for muscle-building, cardio, and fitness. The gym is also equipped with air conditioning to keep you cool during your workouts. In addition to the fitness area, Gym Louvre also offers access to sauna and X'Zone facilities.
Gym Louvre is more than just a place to work out. The gym also offers professional coaching services from experienced and certified trainers, giving you the chance to work one-on-one with a pro to help you reach your fitness goals. If you're looking to relax and unwind after a tough workout, the gym also offers a range of massage services, including Swedish, Ayurvedic, and Lomi Lomi Nui options.
In addition to its fitness and wellness offerings, Gym Louvre also hosts a variety of events and promotions. For example, every Thursday the gym offers Naked Thursday, where admission is just 7 euros for everyone starting at 7pm. And on weekends, the gym hosts Naked Weekend, with special rates and activities. Be sure to check out the gym's website or social media accounts for the latest events and promotions.
Features at Gym Louvre:
- 750 square meters of fitness space
- Variety of muscle-building, cardio, and fitness equipment
- 60 Panatta machines
- XXL plasma screen for video playback
- Air conditioning
- Massage services
- Professional coaching services from experienced trainers
Have you been to Gym Louvre and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Gym Louvre in online reviews.
- Facility could be cleaner
- Staff is rude and dismissive
- Cold and not very crowded on weekday afternoons
- Staff is rude and unfriendly
- Equipment is old and not great for working out
- Sauna is dirty
- Shower room is not well-maintained
- Wet steam room has a bad smell and is dirty
- Most of the men at the sauna are old, fat, and unattractive
User photos from Gym Louvre:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.