Lazy Life is a great space for art, culture, and leisure. The Verein offers a variety of events, including exhibitions, readings, screenings, workshops, and lectures. The program is queer feminist, and the space is always free, smoke-free, and features all gender bathrooms. Vegetarian and vegan options are available for small dishes. In the summer, Lazy Life features a garden. The Verein also has a selection of magazines and a library. The space is only open for events, and the entrance is always free.
Features at Lazy Life:
- Queer feminist program with exhibitions, performances, readings, screenings, workshops, and lectures
- Always free, smoke-free, and featuring all gender bathrooms
- Vegetarian and vegan options for small dishes
- Garden in the summer
- Free entrance
Have you been to Lazy Life and have something to say? Help the community and share your piece of mind
Login to comment
Please login to add your comment.
Thoughts from Online Reviews
Here is a summary of things mentioned about Lazy Life in online reviews.
- Location is in a hip area and is cozy and informal
- Food and drinks are good, especially the wines
- Service is friendly and efficient
- Vegan burger is the best in the world
- Prices are low and selection of food and drinks is good
- Service is top notch
- Has a great garden
- Has a living room atmosphere
- Espresso is good
- Interior design is beautiful and special
- Cakes are excellent and partly vegan
- Events are good
User photos from Lazy Life:
It’s always best to view a place from the eyes of the visitors. Help us out by uploading a few photos from this location.
Address:Burggasse 44, 1070, Vienna
We need your help
Do you know more about this place? Let us know.